Today was the meeting day – the very first weekly sync call!
Here’s the snapshot \o/
We discussed the following things:
- work done so far;
- the possibility of a solution for dropping
gitin the gemspec file;
- my target for next week – which is to focus on rubocop.
After and before the meeting, I did some Debian stuff today.
- preparing a fix for CVE-2005-1513, CVE-2005-1514, CVE-2005-1515, CVE-2020-3811, and CVE-2020-3812 for netqmail for jessie-security.
- preparing a fix for CVE-2019-8842 and CVE-2020-3898 for cups for jessie-security.
- preparing a fix for CVE-2020-8162, CVE-2020-8164, CVE-2020-8165, CVE-2020-8166, and CVE-2020-8167 for rails for Sid.
- preparing a fix for CVE-2020-11082 for ruby-kaminari for Sid.
Given the meeting got over at around 8 PM, I intend to start working on Rubocop tomorrow onwards :)
:wq for today.