Hello,

So I realized I should spend lesser time writing stuff (even though it’s kinda important, but still..).

So I’d perhaps write some small pointers instead.

Today, while working on some GitLab stuff, I discovered a bug in rubocop-packaging!
Reported as issue #5.

GemspecGit cop threw failed if the file that it was inspecting was empty.
But nicely enough, I knew the fix. So raised a PR #6.
This should fix this. Off to review for Antonio and David.

I also raised issue #356 against hugo-coder, the very theme I use for my blogs.

And then later, I did some research on RuboCop.


:wq for today.