Today was essentially the blog day. So I worked on a little bit on it for
tomorrow’s blog, but…
(ended up working on:)
- Raised PR #1751 for
microto patch out unnecessary
- Raised PR #3765 for
rubygemsto fix remaining RuboCop issues.
As usual, even though it was supposed to be a simple fix, it turned out to be huge, involving more fixes and writing tests…but was fun :)
- Fixed some remaining RuboCop issues.
- Fixed Rakefile to make Style/SymbolArray happy.
- Added blank lines to make Bundler/OrderedGems happy.
- Fixed line spacing to make Layout/EmptyLines happy.
- Added tests with different flag combinations.
- Tagged the specs with :readline.
And finally the CI was green and the PR was merged! \o/
:wq for today.