So I was completing my todo, which had “Refactoring autoprefixer-rails and
git ls-files from gemspec” in it.
Thus I got onto it.
I opened 3 PRs:
- PR #166 for using RuboCop.
- PR #167 for fixing remaining RuboCop issues.
- PR #169 to fix remaining issues with minor refactoring.
And then whilst working on it, I noticed a problem with rubocop-packaging
that the 2nd cop was producing false-positives and it is not really good.
So opened issue #8 for the same.
Besides, also opened issue #8418
for reporting the broken auto-correct for
Cop, but turns out the new auto-correct API uses
-A now and not
:wq for today.